Chad Williams, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS, CSMS, Cert-DNVP of Clinic Development / Clinic Manager
Since junior high school I knew that I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was very active in sports and outdoors so I was naturally attracted to athletic training as a career. As I developed my skills and grew as a professional in athletic training I was exposed to physical therapy and was instantly drawn how physical therapist help individuals achieve his or her goals of returning back to activity. I am blessed to have found my niche and truly enjoy my profession!
- DPT – Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Central Arkansas, Conway, AR 2012
- BS – Athletic Training, University of Central Arkansas, Conway, AR, 2008
- ATC – National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification, 2008
- CSCS – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- CSMS – Certified Sportsmetrics Specialists
- Cert-DN – Certified Dry Needling
- CCFT – Certified Crossfit Trainer – Level 1
- LICENSURE – Arkansas
Having the opportunity to work with four other physical therapists in a private practice setting is great because that gives me an awesome knowledge base to explore and implement. With so many different backgrounds I feel that I have a good reference for any situation that I may face. I feel that our staff honestly has the patient’s best interest in mind and we come together to accomplish whatever needs to be done to get the patient healthy!
- MEMBER – American Physical Therapy Association, National Athletic Trainers Association, Arkansas Physical Therapy Association, National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- VOLUNTEER – Sports Medicine, Fall Fest, North Little Rock High School, Sylvan Hills High School, Tyson Health Fair, Arkansas Rolling Around the Rim.
In his spare time, Chad enjoys spending time with his wife I’Lisa and playing with his two boys Colton and Collier. Chad is an avid hunter and loves being involved with sports and spending time in the outdoors.