Chad Williams, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS, CSMS, Cert-DN, CF-L1, BFROwner / Clinic Manager
Since junior high school I knew that I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was very active in sports and outdoors so I was naturally attracted to athletic training as a career. As I developed my skills and grew as a professional in athletic training I was exposed to physical therapy and was instantly drawn how physical therapist help individuals achieve his or her goals of returning back to activity. I am blessed to have found my niche and truly enjoy my profession!
- DPT - Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Central Arkansas, Conway, AR 2012
- BS - Athletic Training, University of Central Arkansas, Conway, AR, 2008
- ATC - National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification, 2008
- CSCS - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- CSMS - Certified Sportsmetrics Specialists
- Cert-DN - Certified Dry Needling
- CF-L1 - Certified Crossfit Trainer - Level 1
- BFR - Blood Flow Restriction
- LICENSURE - Arkansas
Having the opportunity to work with four other physical therapists in a private practice setting is great because that gives me an awesome knowledge base to explore and implement. With so many different backgrounds I feel that I have a good reference for any situation that I may face. I feel that our staff honestly has the patient's best interest in mind and we come together to accomplish whatever needs to be done to get the patient healthy!
- MEMBER - American Physical Therapy Association, National Athletic Trainers Association, Arkansas Physical Therapy Association, National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- VOLUNTEER - Sports Medicine, Fall Fest, North Little Rock High School, Sylvan Hills High School, Tyson Health Fair, Arkansas Rolling Around the Rim.
In his spare time, Chad enjoys spending time with his wife I'Lisa and playing with his two boys Colton and Collier. Chad is an avid hunter and loves being involved with sports and spending time in the outdoors.
Christy Hawking, PT, DPT
I always knew I wanted to go into a profession where I was able to work with people and be a part of helping increase someone's quality of life. Physical therapy is a profession where I felt I was able to best serve the community and found the most joy. I love learning new things every day and face new challenges daily that help provide opportunities to grow and refine skills to best serve the needs of my patients.
With the support from the professionals at Harris and Renshaw, I have the opportunity to best to grow my skills to become a well-rounded physical therapist and care for each patient to the best of my abilities.
- DPT – Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Central Arkansas, Conway, AR 2021.
- BS – Health Sciences with Physical Therapy Emphasis, University of Central Arkansas, Conway AR, 2018.
- Certification – LSVT-BIG
- Member ‐ American Physical Therapy Association, Arkansas Physical Therapy Association
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with her family and friends and being outdoors.