Chad Williams, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS, CSMS, Cert-DNVP of Clinic Development / Clinic Manager
Since junior high school I knew that I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was very active in sports and outdoors so I was naturally attracted to athletic training as a career. As I developed my skills and grew as a professional in athletic training I was exposed to physical therapy and was instantly drawn how physical therapist help individuals achieve his or her goals of returning back to activity. I am blessed to have found my niche and truly enjoy my profession!
- DPT - Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Central Arkansas, Conway, AR 2012
- BS - Athletic Training, University of Central Arkansas, Conway, AR, 2008
- ATC - National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification, 2008
- CSCS - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- CSMS - Certified Sportsmetrics Specialists
- Cert-DN - Certified Dry Needling
- CCFT - Certified Crossfit Trainer - Level 1
- LICENSURE - Arkansas
Having the opportunity to work with four other physical therapists in a private practice setting is great because that gives me an awesome knowledge base to explore and implement. With so many different backgrounds I feel that I have a good reference for any situation that I may face. I feel that our staff honestly has the patient's best interest in mind and we come together to accomplish whatever needs to be done to get the patient healthy!
- MEMBER - American Physical Therapy Association, National Athletic Trainers Association, Arkansas Physical Therapy Association, National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- VOLUNTEER - Sports Medicine, Fall Fest, North Little Rock High School, Sylvan Hills High School, Tyson Health Fair, Arkansas Rolling Around the Rim.
In his spare time, Chad enjoys spending time with his wife I'Lisa and playing with his two boys Colton and Collier. Chad is an avid hunter and loves being involved with sports and spending time in the outdoors.
Boyd Hillard, PT, MSPT, COMT, CCI, CEAS, CWCE Physical Therapist
Bio coming soon...
Caitlyn McMinn, ATC, LAT Athletic Trainer
Athletic Training was not always on my radar as a career choice. At first, I wanted to be a high school English teacher. I then decided to declare Criminal Justice as my major freshman year of college. Finally, sophomore year, I changed my major to Athletic Training. I have always loved helping people and I have always enjoyed the sports realm. In this field, I am able to teach the athletes, coaches and parents at Sylvan Hills the importance of injury prevention as well as inform them about the injury they are experiencing. When I was an athlete in high school and college, I always appreciated the explanation of an injury I had as well as the best way to prevent it from happening again. I love being a “first responder” in the high school setting and I am thankful for this opportunity that Harris and Renshaw has given me to help shape these young athletes into young adults and prepare them for their future. Not only do I get to work with the athletes and the other professionals at HRPT, but I also get to learn and grow from every interaction I have.
In my free time, I enjoy participating in CrossFit as well as taking a nice jog outdoors. I am blessed to have the opportunity to take a day trip or a weekend trip to see my family and spend time with them. I am excited to see where this career takes me.
- BS – Athletic Training, Harding University, Searcy, AR 2017
- ATC – National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification, 2018
- Licensure – Arkansas
- Member – National Athletic Trainers Association, Arkansas Athletic Trainers Association
- CCFT – Certified Crossfit Trainer – Level 1
- CPT – Certified Personal Trainer