Chad Williams, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS, CSMS, Cert-DN, CF-L1, BFRVP of Clinic Development / Clinic Manager
Since junior high school I knew that I wanted to pursue a career in the medical field. I was very active in sports and outdoors so I was naturally attracted to athletic training as a career. As I developed my skills and grew as a professional in athletic training I was exposed to physical therapy and was instantly drawn how physical therapist help individuals achieve his or her goals of returning back to activity. I am blessed to have found my niche and truly enjoy my profession!
- DPT - Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Central Arkansas, Conway, AR 2012
- BS - Athletic Training, University of Central Arkansas, Conway, AR, 2008
- ATC - National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification, 2008
- CSCS - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- CSMS - Certified Sportsmetrics Specialists
- Cert-DN - Certified Dry Needling
- CF-L1 - Certified Crossfit Trainer - Level 1
- BFR - Blood Flow Restriction
- LICENSURE - Arkansas
Having the opportunity to work with four other physical therapists in a private practice setting is great because that gives me an awesome knowledge base to explore and implement. With so many different backgrounds I feel that I have a good reference for any situation that I may face. I feel that our staff honestly has the patient's best interest in mind and we come together to accomplish whatever needs to be done to get the patient healthy!
- MEMBER - American Physical Therapy Association, National Athletic Trainers Association, Arkansas Physical Therapy Association, National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- VOLUNTEER - Sports Medicine, Fall Fest, North Little Rock High School, Sylvan Hills High School, Tyson Health Fair, Arkansas Rolling Around the Rim.
In his spare time, Chad enjoys spending time with his wife I'Lisa and playing with his two boys Colton and Collier. Chad is an avid hunter and loves being involved with sports and spending time in the outdoors.
Sara Eller, PT, DPT
My dad was a physician and my mom was a nurse, so I was surrounded with a medical influence and love for science growing up. As a runner and soccer player in high school, I took part in physical therapy to rehabilitate some of my sports related injuries. I was fascinated by my therapist and his immense knowledge of the anatomy of the human body, his intentionality with developing rapport with me and his other patients, and his commitment to helping me heal in order to return back to sports. My experience as a patient sparked an interest and desire to pursue physical therapy as a career.
- DPT - Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Central Arkansas, Conway, AR 2019
- BSED - Health Science Studies, Pre-Physical Therapy, Spanish Minor, Baylor University, Waco, TX, 2014
- LICENSURE - Arkansas
I am greatly looking forward to starting my career as a therapist with the Harris and Renshaw team. I hope to expand my interests and past experiences with sports, running, aquatics, and manual therapy to provide utmost and excellent care to all my patients.
- MEMBER - American Physical Therapy Association, Arkansas Physical Therapy Association
Outside of work, Sara loves living life to the fullest with her husband, Bobby. In her free time, she enjoys running, rock climbing, exploring the outdoors, and investing in her church community.
Hayden Evans, ATC Athletic Trainer
I had no knowledge of Athletic Training until I acquired a knee injury in high school. After undergoing sports rehabilitation with an AT and PT I quickly noted that it was a career I would be interested in. Not long after that experience, I attended Harding University where I studied Athletic Training. My career choice allows me to make a difference in people's lives in the setting that I am most comfortable in. Working in the Sherwood Clinic with the general population allows me to help people return to their jobs, hobbies, and the normal activities of daily living. Working with the Sylvan Hills students enables me to be a mentor and allows me to help each individual athlete reach their goals.
- BS - Athletic Training, Harding University, Searcy, AR 2020
- ATC - National Athletic Trainers Association Board of Certification, 2020
- MEMBER - National Athletic Trainers Association, Arkansas Athletic Trainers Association
- MEMBER - National Athletic Trainers Association, Southwest Arkansas Athletic Trainers Association, Arkansas Athletic Trainers Association
In my free time, I enjoy traveling and being outdoors with my wife, Hunting, playing guitar and exercising.